Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Playing with words.

Something about the IG's report makes me wonder. Why now? The IG is a Dem so why not hold this till after the election or at least sugar coat it as is the norm. Why drop this bombshell now?
.
Then I thought about the FBI investigation. It is reasonable to assume that the Dem leadership has been given a heads up about it. Perhaps not officially but the FBI is huge and I would be amazed if they didn't have some idea where it is going. Perhaps the IG's report was a message to Hillary to get out and if she did they would bury the FBI report. Perhaps the boys in the back room don't think she can win against Trump and want someone else. Okay, maybe I'm full of it but if that's true then who would they want in her place?
.
Sanders is not one of them but I think he could beat Trump. Simply because he's promising so much free stuff to a demographic that doesn't realise it won't happen. They'll still vote for free every time. He would be much harder for Trump to beat than Hillary.
.
But the Dems don't want Sanders either because he's not establishment, they want one of their own.
.
Guess who's name has been popping up in the news for the last week or so. Someone we usually never hear from? Biden, Joe Biden, the VP in case you might have forgotten. Somehow they would get Sanders out and Biden in without having a civil war at the convention. Tough job that.
.
So am I full of crap? Maybe, I don't know but it's fun to ponder it all. BTW and for the record I think Trump would beat Hillary handily, have a tough time against Biden and likely lose to Sanders. Of course it's way too early to really say but it's something to ponder.
.
If I'm somehow right you'll never hear the end of it. If I'm wrong I'll delete this post and swear I never wrote it. Hey, I could be a Democrat!
.
All in fun, all in fun... :)