Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Rule-or-Ruin Republicans

The Rule-or-Ruin Republicans - Pat Buchanan

In 2000, just after W was elected and before 9/11, W signed an Ag bill that was TWICE what Bill Clinton did before him. It was at that point my disaffection with the republican party started. For all the years since then I voted for republicans on the theory that they were the lessor of two evils. Along comes Trump, a man who speaks to me and now I see the republican party trying everything they can to defeat him. They want me and all those like me to continue to vote for the lessor of two evils. Not me, no longer will I vote for the lessor of two evils because if I did that I'd still be voting for evil.



Remember that if you vote for the lessor of two evils, you are still voting for evil.