Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Real Global Warming Disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Real Global Warming Disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The left is currently upset that people are making fun of global warming scientists being stuck in the ice. Yet they have no problem making fun of those who question if global warming is real or just a way for people like Al Gore to make millions off those who are low IQ true believers. The difference to me is simple. It may or may not be real but I don't see how it is human caused or if it is human caused how that cause can be reasonably reversed. I would be more likely to listen to those who claim it is real if I didn't know they had a political, power and money making reason for selling me the idea that it is. Instead they just ridicule people like me and call me stupid.